Objectives: Assess and document musculoskeletal function; treat according to indicators assessed and modify using EMG feedback as a guide. Monitor and document progress. Justify need for continuing therapy.
The EMS-85 was specifically designed to provide today's clinician with an objective method for understanding the patient's muscle problem and its solution.
It presents two decades of biomedical design & engineering into the combined study and application of muscle feedback and micro-current muscle stimulation for the assessment, documentation and treatment of Pain & Dysfunction.
To accomplish this, the EMS-85 is constructed to allow the clinician to detect and study the surface EMG activity of two muscle sites of choice before and after micro-current muscle stimulation. By this means, the clinician has a greatly expanded capability to assess the injury and then treat it while monitoring muscle changes overtime- a process very important to the development of protocol utilization and its justification for continuation of therapy.
The EMS-85 is an advanced instrument using microprocessor controlled technology to improve performance. All major functions are automated to enhance the effectiveness of the therapy.
The EMS-85 comes with a complete accessory package for muscle stimulation and sEMG monitoring. The EMS-85's electronics are built into a functional aluminum style suitcase (airplane carry on size) in order to maximize portability for quick setup and breakdown. The EMS-85 is the ideal instrument to assist the clinician in meeting guidelines for documentation of therapeutic results, but most importantly, the EMS-85 is a remarkable technology designed to help the clinician to provide the very best therapeutics their patient's deserve.
To Order Call, Fax or Email Animal Therapy Systems
We accept Checks, Money Orders and All Major Credit/Debit Cards
Micro-current Muscle Stimulator with Dual-input surface Electromyography
- Complex Wave Form at AC Setting, DC pulse train at Positive or Negative setting Pulse Width at AC setting: Modulating envelope - 4 second period full envelope Raise time 300 mSec., Fall time 300 mSec. Carrier wave - 50% duty cycle Voltage - Variable 1 to 60 Volt peak to peak
- Pulse width at DC Setting: Pulse train - 50% duty cycle square wave. Raise time 300 mSec., Fall Time 300 mSec. 2 second period envelope Voltage - Variable 1 to 30 Volts
- Frequency Selections- 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 & 100 Hz.
- Intensity Selections- 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 & 600 uA RMS
- Auto Timer Selections- 6, 8, 12, 1 6, 30 sec. & Continuous.
- Electrode Outputs- two sets of output (1 auto start pair and 1 remote pair)
- Manual Cycle Start Switch - activated from main panel or trigger electrode
- LCD Display Meter- current stimulation level indicator
- Audio Select - monitors frequency or intensity
- Single channel sEMG with Switch selectable Dual-Input
- Gain - Three Ranges 0-10 uVolts, 1-100 uVolts Absolute and Uncalibrated
- Amplifier characteristic: Type differential Input Impedance- Differential impedance = 1 Megohm Common mode impedance = 1000 Megohms Common Mode Rejection Ratio = One Million to One Passband - 70 to 500 Hz, Butterworth Response -3db, roll-off 12db per Octave Internal Noise- less than 0.3 uV RMS with 20,000 ohm source impedance. Minimum Detectable Signal- less than 1 uV Filter- 6OHz Notch Filter
- Visual - LCD uVolt Level Indicator
- Audio Feedback - Continuous - 1500 Hz Corresponds to full scale deflection Speaker or headphone for feedback training Volume Control
- Dual Input Selector
- Time Delay- three settings (Normal/Real Time 0.20 sec. and 0.90 sec. delay)
- Direct resistance Electrode Test- 0 to 100 kohm with LCD readout and electrode pair select (Ground to Right; Ground to Left; Left to Right)
- Power Source: 24 VDC fully rechargeable lead acid batteries Power module for wall plug-in
- Dimensions: 16" deep x 8" high x 20" wide Net Weight: 22 pounds
- Haliburton Aluminum Suitcase with removable vinyl electrode liner
- Muscle Stimulation Electrodes: Trigger probe, Non-trigger probe, Y-probe with two pairs of tips (short/long), Grand Ball trigger probe, Interface cylinder, Hand-held bar, Large footplate, Standard set of ball tips, Coil Cords, Conductive creme.
- EMG Electrodes: Snap electrode assembly; Headband (shielded), Placement electrode assembly, Conductive gel, Velcro kit, Pack of adhesive collars, Charger Module, Manual.